AIR COMPRESSOR INSTALLATION
Southern Cross Compressors are experts in air compressor installation and airline reticulation installation.
Full compressed air system design and pipework installation services are available from SCCA. Southern Cross Compressors don’t just install air lines, Southern Cross Compressors engineer systems to minimise energy usage and to reduce waste.
A correctly installed compressed air system taking into account maintenance access, ventilation, pipe sizing, piping materials, pressure drop, isolation, future requirements, etc, can result in significant energy and maintenance cost savings over the life of the system.
Our air compressor installation service starts at the design stage where we thoughtfully design your system to ensure compressed air is delivered to where it is needed with minimal pressure drop. We then select the most appropriate piping materials for the application taking into consideration the environment and future expansion plans.
Our highly skilled installation technicians work quickly and safely to install a system with minimal disruption to your plant.
Whether it’s a low pressure plant air system or a high pressure PET bottling plant, Southern Cross Compressors can engineer and deliver a quality installation that will work.
- Plant room and system design and drawing services
- Hot air ducting design, manufacture and installation
- Piping materials including PE, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, etc.
- Equipment including scissor lift, pipe threading, welding, lifting, drilling, tapping, roll forming etc.
- Service including mechanical installation, electrical installation and refrigeration